Thanks for all your positive responses. I should have known it would not be that straightforward!
In the Pro Shop today I looked at the 'iris' shirt on offer and it is really not the same 'iris' as our sweaters which come from a different manufacturer. It is much paler and looks washed out!
Looked at the catalogue further and found a mercerized cotton short sleeved shirt, white with iris collar and sleeve trim. Looks very smart, much better quality.
Duncan has ordered one so we can look at it when we get together on Tuesday
He says it would be about £32/£33 complete with embroidery, more pricey than the other at £25ish but no comparison in my (humble) opinion!
So hopefully you can all approve this on Tuesday and we can get on with ordering.

Who is this person in the photograph? I like her shirt!!
ReplyDeleteIs she a new team member?
ReplyDelete