Hope you have all recovered from Wednesdays wonderful experience! It certainly took me a couple of days to get back to normal and I didnt play!!
I am already getting information about the 4 Counties Final and know that we will be playing a team from Hertfordshire. We will not know exactly who until after the 29th June when they have their Finals Day.
There are already a number of issues that we need to think about, in particular how we are going to get to Clandon Regis for the final on the 19th July. The options we have are to hire a mini bus or arrange overnight accomodation (or a mixture of both!) I have received some information on possible hotels but the prices are £140+ for a double room although I am sure we could do better than this. I would welcome your views on this so please add a comment to this post indicating your choice.
I would also like to have a Get Together on Tuesday 26th June (8.30am start).We could play some leisurely golf, have lunch and then have a chat about the arrangements for the 19th July. The Get Together is not exclusively for those ladies who went to North Foreland and I hope that other members of our squad will join us so that we can share our experience of finals day with you. If you can't join us for golf perhaps you can join us for lunch.
Please add you name to this post if you are able to join us.
Sorry to hassle you but our work is not yet done and perhaps we still have our biggest adventure to come!!
Hope to see you all soon.
Helen xx
Not sure if I can do the evening of the 7th but will try. Can do 26th. I may be down in Reading the week of the final so would travel from there.
ReplyDeletePat x
I will skip golf as I am trying to rest my tennis elbow but will be there for lunch x
ReplyDeleteI think I'm still on a high from Wednesday!! Really looking forward to the 19th and i think it would fun to all go down together in a minibus. Happy to go with the flow however and would be up for going down the night before if that's the preferred option.
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I can't make the get together on June 26th as I am away for a few days. See you all soon
Xx
c u on 26th. Mini bus sounds good to me. Congratulations team WM and everyone involved x
ReplyDeleteNot sure re the 26th - but will do my best to be there. Happy to 'go with the flow' as well with the 19th arrangements, but staying over night seems the obvious thing to do!!
ReplyDeleteThe 26th is fine for me. See you there.x
ReplyDeletehope to make lunch and will try to get there for the golf too!
ReplyDeleteSorry can not make the 26th, happy to go with the majority for the 19th.
ReplyDeleteSee you all on the 7th xx
Will be pleased to join you all on 26th and can make 7th July. Hopefully will be there on 19th july as caddy if required or supporter. Still keep thinking about Nth Foreland and what an amazing day it was. You were all fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there on Tuesday 26th - looking forward to it
ReplyDeleteThings have changed so I can now make the 26th
ReplyDelete