huge congrats to Helen and your team. i know how hard you have all worked and played and also how disappointed you were last year to get sooo close. West Malling ladies rock !!
What a great day. What a fantastic team, that includes players, caddies, supporters and of course Helen our Captain and Brenda. I was so pleased to be a part of it. Well done everyone. Caroline xx
What a wonderful day!! I feel so lucky to have been there. The supporters, caddies and all the players who have played a part through the campaign to win us the trophy are brilliant. I thought it was lovely to see Viv so well (caddying for Lindsay twice!). A very big thank you to Helen and Brenda who have worked tirelessly for this success
Well done Ladies!!! Congratulations to you all. West Malling is now back on the map. Well done Helen for preserving and leading a strong team. Hope you will continue the good work. Helen Venis has kept me informed. I am very happy for all of you....!!! Best Wishes from a Blazing HOT Algarve. xx Marie
I can only echo what everyone else has said. It was a great day, nerve racking at times but really good to be part of it. Well done to everyone and especially to Helen and Brenda. Patx
Fantastic day great result. After 20 years West Malling have won again! Congratulations to all the players, captain and her valiant assistant. We are all very proud of you!
huge congrats to Helen and your team. i know how hard you have all worked and played and also how disappointed you were last year to get sooo close. West Malling ladies rock !!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day. What a fantastic team, that includes players, caddies, supporters and of course Helen our Captain and Brenda. I was so pleased to be a part of it. Well done everyone.
ReplyDeleteCaroline xx
Well done Team just new you were winners all the way you so deserve it after all your hard work, you can retire a very happy captain Helen x
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic day, it was great to be part of it all. Well done to everyone.
ReplyDeleteRena x
What a wonderful day!! I feel so lucky to have been there. The supporters, caddies and all the players who have played a part through the campaign to win us the trophy are brilliant. I thought it was lovely to see Viv so well (caddying for Lindsay twice!). A very big thank you to Helen and Brenda who have worked tirelessly for this success
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats to all the team on such a fantastic final! Very well deserved and well done to Helen and Brenda too!
ReplyDeleteWell done Ladies!!! Congratulations to you all. West Malling is now back on the map. Well done Helen for preserving and leading a strong team. Hope you will continue the good work. Helen Venis has kept me informed. I am very happy for all of you....!!!
ReplyDeleteBest Wishes from a Blazing HOT Algarve. xx Marie
I can only echo what everyone else has said. It was a great day, nerve racking at times but really good to be part of it. Well done to everyone and especially to Helen and Brenda.
ReplyDeletePatx
Fantastic day great result. After 20 years West Malling have won again! Congratulations to all the players, captain and her valiant assistant. We are all very proud of you!
ReplyDelete