Monday, 11 June 2012

Team for Semi-Final

It has been a difficult decision deciding who will start for Team West Malling in Wednesday's semi-final. We know absolutely nothing about Shooters Hill but have also had to consider how we will deal with the possible demands of playing two matches on the same day.

We have therefore decided to start with the same team who played in the last match so this is:

Kelly Hanson
Debbie Conder
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Rena Jones
Julie Harris
Carol Eldridge

I hope those who have not made the team this time will not be too disappointed and will remember that they will be in contention when we decide on the team for the Final (should we reach it!!)

Thank you all for taking the time to go for your practice rounds in the dire weather we are having. I hope they were of some benefit and that you all raring to go.

See you all Wednesday when I believe the weather is going to be better!!

Helen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment