It was pointed out to us by Chris Corke that when the teams are out on the course battling away, they are practically indistinguishable from each other as when we take off our club sweaters we are mostly dressed in white polo shirts and navy or black trousers/skirts.
So we thought we might get some new shirts for the Four Counties Final!
These would be embroidered with the club logo and a Pearson Team ID (?)
The Pro Shop have said that ordering them for the Final is just about 'doable' in the time available.
Now for the contentious bit............ the colour!
Glenmuir do a short sleeved polo shirt in IRIS! Our colour!
Sorry have not got a price as yet but if you like the idea.....and the colour....please add a comment ASAP.
Happy to have an Iris polo shirt, in medium please.
ReplyDeleteI'm also happy with the suggested colour. XL shirt size for me please - I tend to shrink everything in the wash!!
ReplyDeleteYes please, large
ReplyDeleteyes please - medium and hope I don't shrink it - have managed to keep the jumper intact (and away from Helen & Brenda's help!!)
ReplyDeleteIris sounds good - small for me please! Xx
ReplyDeleteThat will be a medium for me please
ReplyDeleteI think I would be large please
ReplyDeleteSounds good. Can I have a medium please.
ReplyDelete