Saturday, 16 June 2012

Redlibbets Pink Day in July (Breast Cancer) - Pearson Trophy

Hi Helen,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done to you and your Pearson team. What an exciting final.  Good job it wasn't on Tuesday, 12 of our ladies were at N/F for the day and some of them only played 9 holes, we were in France where the weather wasn't  much better. I'm looking forward to seeing you and your ladies on thursday 5th July for our Pink day.Do you know how many of you will be coming?  We're   possibly having a shot gun start as we've had such a good response. I'll be" Pink" from head to toe and really hope for good weather, it's only 3 weeks today so who knows!!
 
Anyway, please pass on my Congratulations to your team and will see you on 5th July
Bye for now Helen
Best wishes
 Linda Purser
Redlibbetts

Note from Helen
If anyone is planning to go to RedLibbets for their Pink Day can you let me know so that I can reply to Linda. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment