Each team gets a number of vouchers for lunch on Finals Day and we have decided to supplement these from our funds to provide lunch with tea/coffee for all nine team members and their caddies.
Lunch consists of a sandwich and a piece of cake and so that these are ready for you, North Forland would like to get your request in early. There is a quick turnaround before afternoon play and this will save a lot of time.
So, please choose from the following, ask your caddie what she/he would like and add a comment so I can get the order in.
Choose from Prawn, Egg, Ham, Chicken or Cheese
Please say whether on brown or white bread
You see from the previous posting that we will be at North Forland bright and early and you should be able to order breakfast of sausage/bacon baguette/sandwich/baps then but these will be at your own expense.
If you are sure you will want bacon baguette/coffee I can pre order it for you if you let me know.
Ah that's very kind of you to provide us all with food!
ReplyDeleteJulie - 1 x prawn on brown
Helen - 1x chicken on White
No breakfast for me (provided by hotel)
Helen would like bacon baguette no coffee
Look fwd to seeing you all Wednesday
Hi Brenda. Ta muchly I would like a sausage sarnie and coffee and for lunch prawn on white (pint of spitfire) Cheers Jane.
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda, I would like chicken on brown for lunch please
ReplyDeleteDebbie T would like egg on brown, and a bacon baguette and coffee for breakfast.
Thank you Rena x
Thank you for providing lunch for us all.
ReplyDeleteBreakfast:
Chris (Beckley) will have a bacon baguette, decaf tea or decaf coffee.
Nothing for me as I will have breakfast at the hotel, will have decaf coffee.
Lunch
Chris will have Egg Sandwich on brown bread
I will have prawn sandwich on brown bread please.
C xx
Thank you.
Boy Brenda!! You do get the glamorous jobs!! Bacon sandwich on white for me please. Cheese on white for lunch (though when we get through to the afternoon and if I am playing I won't be able to eat it anyway!!)
ReplyDeleteJudith would like prawns on brown bread, and I would like egg on brown bread please. Thanks a lot x
ReplyDeleteViv would like egg on brown please.
ReplyDeleteThanks very much for lunch.
Hi Brenda
ReplyDeleteA bacon white roll/sandwich for breakfast for me please and a prawn on brown sandwich for lunch please. Very many thanks Lindsay
In fact that will be a bacon baguette (having just re-read what you said!!!)Ooops!!
ReplyDeleteMyself and Helen will both have ham on brown sandwich for lunch.
ReplyDeleteTwo bacon baguettes for us, also, for breakfast please.
Thanks very much for organising.
Carol E
For some reason my reply from Friday hasn't worked so I am trying again!!! For breakfast Bacon bagette but no drink thanks, and for lunch prawn on brown please. Many thanks Brenda
ReplyDelete