West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
I am available
Even if there is snow, rain, fog, heavy frost or a plague of locusts I will be there and ready to play!!
I am not sure about the plague of locusts but any other condition I will be there!!
I'll be there!
You ladies will be the locusts - you'll be all over them eating them up after having waited so long for blood!!! Any blood!!!Good luck and will be waiting by the phone x
I'll be there.Pat D
I'll be there
I will be there! C xx
I am available
ReplyDeleteEven if there is snow, rain, fog, heavy frost or a plague of locusts I will be there and ready to play!!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure about the plague of locusts but any other condition I will be there!!
ReplyDeleteI'll be there!
ReplyDeleteYou ladies will be the locusts - you'll be all over them eating them up after having waited so long for blood!!! Any blood!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck and will be waiting by the phone x
I'll be there.
ReplyDeletePat D
I'll be there
ReplyDeleteI will be there! C xx
ReplyDelete