This match will go ahead weather permitting. The weather forecasts all say different things with some saying snow tonight and some saying it will not arrive until thursday night.
I will be checking with the club first thing in the morning to make sure the course is playable and if a decision is made to call the match off I will put it on the BLOG so please check. I am sure however it will be pretty evident whether the match is on when you wake up in the morning!
Littlestone are not keen to travel and if the match goes ahead they will not be staying for tea so it will just be us.
Our team is slightly changed due to Sue's withdrawal through injury and is:
Kelly Hanson
Brenda Wilson
Caroline Harrison
Rena Jones
Pat Donovan
Judith Parkhurst
Helen Venis
My apologies to Pat West for choosing her as reserve and then not playing her. The withdrawal of a lower handicapper to be replaced by a higher handicap would in my opinion not have worked and has made me think that I should choose two reserves for future matches, one high and one low handicapper which will cover all eventuality's. I hope this will be OK with everyone and that you will bear with me as I continue to find my way with the Captain's role.
Pat D - Sue will let you have her jumper tomorrow so you will not be the odd one out!
I hear that some of the team have turned in some excellent rounds of golf recently and I am looking forward to another excellent Pearson team performance tomorrow (weather please be good). Good luck, have FUN and don't forget to wrap up warm.
That's fine Helen. Should I still bring my clubs? Fingers crossed it goes ahead!!
ReplyDeletePat
ReplyDeleteLittlestone have just advised me that they will not have a playing reserve so you can play a few holes with me and Viv.