Monday, 1 February 2010

Change to Faversham Practice Round

Faversham cannot accommodate us on Thursday after all, due to a rescheduled competition.
I have therefore rebooked it for the next day Friday, 5th February to play BEFORE 10.30.
As Deb C and Caroline have booked weekend rounds, Faversham will allow 8 to play but we will have to pay for two @ £25 each. So I make that £5 each to spread the load.
If you are available to play the match on 18th Feb and the practice round on Friday next, could you respond asap to this post so that we can finalise placings.
With apologies for short notice!

9 comments:

  1. I can play on Friday 5th and also Thursday 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can play on Friday 5th and also Thursday 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie and I are doing our Practise round this Sunday and I can play on 18th...I think Debbie can do.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can play on Friday 5th and Thursday 18th. Couldn't get in the blog because Chas had changed our password!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. available for both 5th and 18th

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be available for both dates x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry got that wrong - can't do Friday afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am available for the 18th, I will confirm about Friday tomorrow morning.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can play on both dates.

    ReplyDelete