Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Update on Tomorrows Match

I decision cannot be made until tomorrow morning. It will all depend on whether we have frost overnight. Apparently the greenkeeper is going to the course at 7.30am and will phone the Pearson Captain straightaway with news and she will contact me straightaway. It's most likely that we will have to carry but nothing is certain until the morning.

I know this is not great but I am sure you will agree that we do want to play the match if at all possible.

So:
  • I will let you know tomorrow morning whether the match is on. I will put an entry on the BLOG. Please be prepared to travel straightaway. The timing for the match is 9.30am for 10am start.
  • Please be prepared to carry. We will need to find carry bags for all those who do not have one so can anyone who is not playing and has one they can lend to a member of tomorrows team please let us know by adding a comment to this post.
  • Can the reserves please be prepared to play. A decision will be made tomorrow once we know whether we have to carry.
If you have any concerns please give me a call.
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen.... What a fiasco! Sounds like they are dragging their feet to cancel...must be scared of us!! Anyway, I have already given my carry bag to Stella today and if another one is needed, I can offer Martyn's but its slightly larger in size. Fingers crossed for tomorrow..xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marie
    Faversham are keen to play the match which is why the decision is being left to the last minute. We will let you know if your other bag is required asap and thanks for the offer.

    ReplyDelete