Monday, 1 February 2010

Match Against the "Elite" Vets Tuesday 9th February

This match has been confirmed and I am looking for 8 ladies to take up the challenge. In view of the upcoming Pearson matches this will be very useful matchplay practice.
Can you please add your names if you are able to play.
Thanks

5 comments:

  1. although I would love to play I can't really have 2 days off next week - if you are short I will be available at the last minute, but I am sure you will have plenty of takers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from beautiful Evora in central Portugal...Helen/Brenda, I'm on my way back, heading north to Bilbao to catch the ferry. Should get home Thursday evening (Feb 4) so happy to play match against the vets on Tuesday Feb 9 if needed. Got to get used to playing with mud again! See you all soon.... Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be able to play on Tuesday against the Vets. Have changed my day off...or at least 1/2 a day !!

    ReplyDelete