Thursday, 18 February 2010

Old Pearson V New Pearson

Just to remind you that this match is scheduled for Tuesday 23 February at 9.30am (weather permitting of course).
It is matchplay singles and we will agree on the day whether it is 12 or 18 holes.
We will be playing in handicap order which is:
Debbie Tennant
Brenda Wilson
Sue Stickland
Helen Stuart
Rena Jones
Judith Parkhurst
Stella Pitt
Marie Uttley

Look forward to seeing you on Tuesday.
P.s. Ray you did indicate that you might be able to play in this match. Please could you let me know if you are available and whether we can call on you if anyone drops out. Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Helen. You're not having much luck getting these matches played. I meant to pop down for lunch today but I went back to work part time on Monday and have been working from home when not in and I got kind of tied up in what I was doing.

    I haven't picked a club up since December but I would like to play and at least see if I can get round 18 holes. I'm sure I can (don't know about the golf though!!).

    Please call on me if you need me, I'll be happy to fill in. Always think it's better having someone to play than the other team not getting a game. I must be more disciplined and try to join you for lunch.

    Hope you are all well and see you soon.

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay should be Pearson Vets v Pearson Babes!!!
    Have a great day x

    ReplyDelete