Friday, 5 February 2010

Practice Match v. 'Old Pearsons' Tuesday 23rd February!

Peggy has kindly suggested a practice match at West Malling for the team on 23rd February. If you are available to play in this please respond. She has seven on her team and said she hoped to 'dig someone else up'. I volunteered to play that person!!!

8 comments:

  1. Just to confirm I won't be here either - so perhaps it should be me who plays the '8th'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great idea but I cannot play on that day as I have a Board Meeting. Can't get out of that as I do most of the talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I already have an appointment that day too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda,
    I'm free if needed. Just have 'your people' contact 'my people'.... xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Ladies, in London that day with work. Enjoy if you get to play though. Debbie C

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry Helen I am working that day

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen. I would like to play if I am fit (as in able) but not sure whether I will be. When do you need a definitive answer?

    ReplyDelete