Friday, 26 February 2010

Get Together Sunday 7th March

I would like to hold a squad Get Together on Sunday 7th March meeting at 10.30am. As our season has been affected by the weather I think it would be useful to get our focus back on the matches ahead and have a bit of matchplay practice. I have gone for a Sunday so that our working ladies can join us and hope that many of you will be able to attend.
Could you please add your names to this post if you can make it.

10 comments:

  1. Helen

    March & April are spring months,it can only get better! Chins up everyone.
    Look forward to seeing you on the 7th.

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be there - if any of the boys want to team up to play about the same time that would be good - Trevor will definitely be available for a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have arranged to play matchplay with Carol Martin on that Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry... family commitments (for a change!) Good idea Helen and hope it all goes well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Helen, on family birthday duty that weekend. If I do get to play it will be late.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds a good idea. I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm really sorry Helen, I can't make it. I should now be able to make the 11th if needed.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be there...John will play with Trevor!

    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I shall try and get there Helen as I would really love to see you all.

    ReplyDelete