The team for this match is:
Debbie Tennant
Kelly Hanson
Caroline Harrison
Judith Parkhurst
Helen Venis
Rena Jones
Stella Pitt
Reserve: Sue Stickland
Please confirm your availability as soon as possible.
It is a 10am meet for a 10.30am start.
As I will not be able to be with you on Friday I would like to wish you all the best of luck. Please remember that this round of the competition is decided on the combined scores from the home and away games so in the event of a draw the tie will be decided on the number of points won from the individual games. So you should aim to win BIG or lose small.
I am available!
ReplyDeleteI am available and looking forward to it!!!
ReplyDeleteI will be there
ReplyDeleteI will be there, looks like we will have good weather.
ReplyDeleteI will be there x
ReplyDeleteI will be there!
ReplyDelete