Saturday, 1 May 2010

WE ARE THROUGH!!

It's been confirmed that we are group winners and have to play Langley Park in the next round.

As I need to sort out the dates for our next matches which have to be played by 30th May could you all add to this post details of dates you are NOT available. I do need this information as soon as possible as there is a lot on already in May and I want to play the matches with the strongest teams possible.

WELL DONE LADIES YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOUR SUCCESS. I hope to see you all soon when we can have a proper celebration!

8 comments:

  1. Great news - well done ALL - and you too Helen! Though probably won't be needed, just in case, I can't make 6-11, 17, 25 and 27.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Pearson Team!
    I am not available on Monday 17th or Tuesday 18th, then I am on holiday from 20th through to 3rd June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! I can't make 6th/11th/15th or 27th May. Good luck with your match(es) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done team. Im doubtful for the week beginning Mon 24th May,if my sister & brother in law decide to go away for a few days that week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot do 11-13th, maybe not 18th (have board meeting that I may be able to move if necessary!!) and 27th.
    Well done to all the team...fantastic result!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't do 10,13,17,18,24,27.
    Well done everyone, and also to Helen for all your support and encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be very sad because I can do any day in May!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't do 13,16,17,18,26 &27.
    Great result!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete