Tuesday, 18 May 2010

What to wear????

I was wondering whether we may want to change our black shirts for "West Malling" white ones or just white ones on Friday as it is supposed to be 23 C?? Mind you that could all change before Friday!
I am happy to remain in black as they have bought us luck so far but didn't know if we will overheat?? What does everyone think?...I have run this past Helen before asking!! C xx

7 comments:

  1. Yes, I agree, white shirts would be a good idea this Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have got one if needed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think white is a good idea, don't forget your sun cream and lots of water X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So that is decided then? White shirts everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry im late but white shirts are fine with me,clubs have been cleaned and im ready to do battle!!!!!

    ReplyDelete