Sunday, 9 May 2010

Langley Park Matches

It looks like the dates for these matches are:
Friday 21st May at Langley Park
Friday 28th May at West Malling

These matches still have to be confirmed with the respective clubs.

Can you please confirm your availability for these dates asap
Thanks

12 comments:

  1. I am available for these dates. Lets hope lots of the team are able to play !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am available for both dates - are we having a courtesy? I am not available 19th

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am available for the Home match only, on 28th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am available for both dates and I would appreciate a courtesy as I haven't played there for years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not that I have been a lot of good to you anyway Helen, we're off on holiday on the 22nd so the 28th is a no but if you are really stuck for the 21st let me know. Best wishes and good luck to you all.
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am available for both...let me know if you are doing a courtesy and I will try and join you although I did play there last year.
    Under the circumstances a refresher wouldn't be a bad thing!..but depends on work commitments!! C xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are making enquiries about a courtesy round and will let you know tomorrow. One possible date being looked at is Friday 14th May.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry can't do 14th for courtesy either!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am available for both dates and the 14th for courtesy if you need me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those dates are fine for me to come along and cheer x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am happy to go on Sat 15th if Caroline is also free then or I can do another day this week but not Friday

    ReplyDelete
  12. And again - I'm back! I'm free on both dates to play or to cheer x

    ReplyDelete