Sorry girls I didn't mean you to add names to a list, just to add a comment. If there is a way of doing the former I certainly don't know how to do it!
I have increased the numbers with Ashford. They seem quite relaxed and don't have tee times per se. Green fee using your County Card is £20
I am keeping a list (and updating it!) of who wants to go and when and so far it looks like this,
Thursday 3rd June Rena and Pat
Friday 4th June Helen S, Debbie T, Judith, Stella, Debbie C and Caroline
Friday 18th June Sue, Helen V, Kelly and Brenda
Some may want to go again and that should not be a problem. Keep the comments coming!
I will be able to go on 4th after all!
ReplyDeleteI would like to go on the 18th as well, please.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to join you again on 18th but not sure yet. C xx
ReplyDelete