Monday, 3 May 2010

Dates for Langley Park Home Match

Life is never easy but it has now got very stressful trying to sort out the dates for these matches.

I have now given Langley Park the following dates for our home match:

Friday 14th May with a 12noon start (there is a large golf society out that day hence the late start)
Thursday 20th May 10.30 start
Friday 28th May 10.30 start

The Langley Park captain is unable to get any dates from her club at the present time but will let me have them asap. She says I should not worry too much as we have 4 weeks to play the matches!! I hope everything is as easy as that!

Watch this space....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen,
    Well Done!!! Never a moment of doubt!
    Just got back from my daughter's wedding Part I with Part II in Portugal from May 14 to June 1st, so sorry won't be around to support and cheer. Good luck with your matches and look forward to receiving good news. xx

    ReplyDelete