I have booked Ashford Practice rounds on 3 days. As far as I remember yesterday (in all the excitement!) these dates were good for most of those present. Below, I attach the names to each date that I noted yesterday. Please add your name to a gap. Ashford G C allow us 8 courtesy rounds and as before when we booked extra rounds , we will share out the cost evenly.
Thursday 3rd June (next Thursday!) Fourball at 12.30 Using County Cards
Debbie T
Rena
?
?
Friday 4th June Fourball at 12.30 Using County Cards
Debbie C
Caroline
?
?
Friday 18th June Two Fourballs at 12.30 This is the Designated Courtesy Round
Helen S Kelly
Helen V Brenda
Sue Judith
? ?
If you can play as above or if you need to alter your day, please add a comment. If you want to book rounds outside of these dates, just call the pro shop; they were very accommodating. The more familiar we become with the course the better between now and June 23rd!
I would like to do Friday 4th June please but can't work out how to add name to that day x
ReplyDeleteI can do 18th and I will also do 11th - probably with Trevor as he has the day off
ReplyDeleteHope your hangovers weren't too bad this morning! sorry I couldn't stay.
I can do Friday 4th June and would prefer this incase I feel I need to go twice.
ReplyDelete18th is still ok for me.
ReplyDeleteGood to go for the 3rd and I would also like to go on the 18th, if it is ok to go twice.
ReplyDeletePat West would also like to go on the 3rd but I can not work out how to add her name to the list.
See you all soon.
Debbie C and I for Friday 4th, Debbie back from Spain on Thursday!
ReplyDeleteI may try and go again on 18th if I can sort out a day off from work so keep me a place please!! C xx