Monday, 10 May 2010

Courtesy Round at Langley Park

Langley Park have kindly agreed to offer us a courtesy round. I have booked a tee time at 11.30 on Friday 14th. I don't know who Helen wants to go, but please respond to this blog if you would like to come along as I have to let them know how many of us there will be. If you can't make this Friday, please 'phone me and I will give you the contact name and number to arrange an alternative day.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly I am free and would like to come along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly, I am available to go to the courtesy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I would like to go to the courtesy this Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to go along (have no idea where it is though)on Friday if possible x

    ReplyDelete
  5. visitors are not allowed at the weekend so I am wondering if anyone wants to go Thursday instead of Friday with me? I would really like a refresher but don't want to go on my own!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen has asked me to confirm 8 players at Langley Park on Friday @ 11.30. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back. Love to come if any space.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely day tomorrow - and if anyone is around at the weekend I will be picking your brains about the holes I can't remember!

    ReplyDelete