I have been talking to Chris Corke about the timings for finals day and these are the tee times for our team:
8.38am: Debbie T
8.54am: Kelly
9.10am: Sue
9.26am: Debbie C
9.42am: Caroline
9.58am: Helen V
10.14am: Rena
I have to declare our team by 8am and once this is declared I cannot change it. If I declare the team without you all being there and then someone does not arrive this will immediately be a game lost.
I am however very concerned that the later players will be sitting around for sometime before playing if you all arrive at 7.30am. So I will move the time of arrival back to 7.50am and will go with the flow if some of you want to turn up later than this but please can you all let me know what you want to do.
The journey to Ashford is not a difficult one so there should be no problem unless there is a major accident and some of you might want to practice before you go to Ashford. You may also feel more relaxed arriving later and not having to sit around for so long.
So please have a think and let me know what you would like to do.
Helen I shall be there by 8 - am on own at present so if someone needs a lift let me know
ReplyDeleteI will be there by 7.30 Helen and will be bringing Pat.
ReplyDeleteI have booked a table for 20 at the Thai restaurant on Kings Hill for 8pm on Wednesday night to celebrate our victory. This was agreed upon,after the friendly today, 7 of the team agreed so I went ahead, sorry Helen if I have overstept the mark. Everyone is welcome, caddies, husbands, lovers, toyboys, anyone. Hope you will all come and celebrate our victory, whatever that might be.!!! Rena
ReplyDeleteExcellent Rena!! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteI am still finalising my arrangements with Jeannette for Wednesday but will definately be there for 7.45am.
ReplyDeleteI am bringing Marie and will be there at 7:45
ReplyDeleteI will be bringing Debbie C and will aim to arrive at 7.30/7.45am..would rather be there early and relaxed!!!!!!C xx
ReplyDeleteI am going with Helen C we are aiming for 7:45 have offered to pick up Stella too.
ReplyDeleteThai sounds great! Have you warned them about how quiet we will be !!