Hever is quite busy over the summer months but so that I would have a proposal to put to you all I provisionally booked Thursday, 26th August for an away day. This is for all those involved with the squad over the season and other 'invited' guests, ie prospective new members of the squad next season.
The day will cost £44 and consist of coffee and bacon roll on arrival, 18 holes on Kings and Queens followed by lunch. (There was an option for a BBQ instead of lunch but I decided my arteries could'nt take the meat fest!)
Can you let me know by adding a comment if this day is any good.
I am available that day - it's in the diary!
ReplyDeleteYes, Please!
ReplyDeleteYes please... count me in!
ReplyDeleteYes please me too x
ReplyDeleteSounds great - count me in
ReplyDeleteWould loved to have joined you all but I am away on holiday
ReplyDeleteYes please...
ReplyDeleteMe too!!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds great, count me in please. Thanks for organising!
ReplyDelete