Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Preparations for Finals Day 23rd June 2010

On finals day our team will comprise 7 players plus 2 reserves.
To allow people to focus on their preparations for the day I thought it would be appropriate to name the players that will make up the team from West Malling.
They are:
  • Debbie Tennant
  • Kelly Hanson
  • Sue Stickland
  • Brenda Wilson
  • Debbie Conder
  • Caroline Harrison
  • Judith Parkhurst
  • Helen Venis
  • Rena Jones
In picking the team members I have gone for people who are obviously in form at the present time but also for those who I believe will cope better with the pressures of the day. If your name is not on the list I hope you will not be too disappointed and I would like to thank everyone who has participated in this years matches for without each and everyone of you we would not be at this years finals.

I intend to finalise the team at our practice round at Ashford on Friday 18th June. I will also be finalising the caddies for each player and would like to thank all those who have offered their services to caddy on the day.

Finals day is now only 2 weeks away and there is a lot to sort out and I will post information to the Blog on a regular basis so please make sure you keep yourself up to date. But most of all please keep practising so that you are ready for battle on the 23rd.

3 comments:

  1. Yes it's fantastic!! I hope I'm still on that caddies list because I wouldn't miss this day for anything!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    I've spoken with Helen V about caddying for her.... whichever way is best, I am available if needed! Hope to be part of the excitment!

    ReplyDelete