West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
Wednesday, 2 June 2010
It's WESTERHAM
We play Westerham in the semi-finals. Will be tough but think about all the other good teams we have knocked out this year including Littlestone & Langley Park!!
What time is tee off on the day please Helen. I've had ladies who want to come along to support ask me. Perhaps put up notice downstairs - of course if you haven't already!
Pat The first tee time is 8.30 and the two semi-finals will be teeing off alternately. I have a pile of papers to go through regarding finals day and will put a summary of the days events on the Blog soon. I will also put the tee times etc on the noticeboard at the club.
What time is tee off on the day please Helen. I've had ladies who want to come along to support ask me. Perhaps put up notice downstairs - of course if you haven't already!
ReplyDeletePat
ReplyDeleteThe first tee time is 8.30 and the two semi-finals will be teeing off alternately.
I have a pile of papers to go through regarding finals day and will put a summary of the days events on the Blog soon. I will also put the tee times etc on the noticeboard at the club.