Our game today proved to be one game too far in this years tournament with our defeat against Westerham in the semi-final. We did however take them all the way and were so close to getting through to the final and hopefully once the disappointment of the day subsides we will be able to look back with pride on a fantastic season.
Thank you to all the players and caddies today, you were all tremendous!
Thank you also to everyone who played in this years matches for without each and everyone of you we would not have got through to this years finals.
And a HUGE thank you to Brenda for being my vice - you have been wonderful to work with and we have had a lot of fun along the way.
I hope you have had a great evening at the restaurant and I am sorry I could not be with you. I am however looking forward to having a bit of me golf time before the start of a new pearson season.
So once again THANK YOU - you have been terrific.
Its been great fun!!
ReplyDeleteHelen, you are a wonderful Pearson Captain! Considered in your judgement and considerate of the feelings of the many people in the squad, you have dealt with everything and everyone brilliantly.Now you deserve to be Pearson-free for a few months.
ReplyDeleteHowever we would all like that Away Day so I'll get on the case!
Well done Helen for a fantastic job as Pearson Captain. At times I know it has been difficult but you have handled it all magnificently! Enjoy your golf now, you've truly earned it.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have had a wonderful time, nerve racking yes but great fun.Well done to everyone. I will miss the blog and the team spirit, roll on next year!
ReplyDeleteHelen what a great first year as Pearson Captain! Always encouraging with a great ability to keep everyone's feet on the ground. West Malling lost to the winning team this year and as you say we were so very close! Happy golfing yo you and everyone in the squad and who knows what next year will bring!! xxxxx
ReplyDeleteWell done Helen and Brenda! Congratulations to everyone. An away day sounds great, Brenda, count me in. Do you have a date in mind?
ReplyDeletewhat else is left to say exept "ditto" ? x
ReplyDeleteWell done Helen to have taken the squad this far. It was a super day! It all looked so professional, I felt I was in a Ladies Open!
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me be part of it and I look forward to Pearson 2011. As mentioned above, enjoy your golf now and relax!!! xx
Helen well done. It's been an amazing time. Really good fun and a great feeling of shared goals and enthusiasm. That's what you did for Team West Malling - and well supported by Brenda too! Thank you and ALL
ReplyDelete