What an absolutely fantastic result today beating Parkwood 6 - 1.
We had a difficult start to the day with Sue hurting her back and withdrawing from the team at the last minute but Brenda took up the challenge and what a determined performance to come back from 4 down to eventually lose on the 18th giving Parkwood their only point of the day.
Great wins for both Rena (2 & 1) and Pat West (4 & 2) were huge confidence boosters and they were joined by Debbie Tennant (4 & 3), Kelly Hanson (2 & 1), Judith Parkhurst and Helen Venis (both 6 & 5) to give us a comprehensive win.
Well done team - I am so proud of you all.
Congratulations ladies!! What a fantastic team. Hope you didn't get too wet out there, I was thinking about you and wishing I was with you all. A great win. Debbie C xxx
ReplyDeleteDidn't we do well - revenge is sweet!!
ReplyDeleteWell done to everyone for a fantastic win. what a great result....what a fantastic squad of players..everyone is buzzing! C xx
ReplyDelete