The Spitfire course is closed today but the Hurricane is open with temporary greens (they weren't sure how many!). No decision can be made about tomorrow's match until 8am tomorrow morning when we know about the state of the courses but it looks like we may be able to play the match on the Hurricane. I will post details on the BLOG tomorrow morning as soon as I have contacted the club.
Please bear with me - I know some are not keen to play on the Hurricane but it is imperative that we try to play this match tomorrow if at all possible as it will be a nightmare trying to re-arrange it by the end of April what with all our other commitments.
Hope to see you all tomorrow.
P.s following requests from many of you I have cancelled the food arrangements for tomorrow so that we will all be starving by the time we get to the Imperial Dynasty. We will however have to ensure our visitors are fed so please can you get them (and yourself if you want) a sandwich and drink when you get into the club house after your match.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow !
ReplyDeleteLets just hope we can get it played.Thanks Helen.