Friday, 12 March 2010

Littlestone Practice Round

We have arranged a practice round at Littlestone for Friday 26th March, prior to our match there on the 9th April. We have to play in twos and start at 1015. Six tee times are booked at a cost of £10 a head. Littlestone don't allow courtesy rounds.
Can you add a post to let us know your availability for both dates?

12 comments:

  1. I am available for both dates. Well done Squad for yesterday, an excellent effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though not likely to be picked for the match I'd love to join you for the practice round on 26th. Be great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really sorry Brenda but can't make Littlestone afterall. Hope it doesn't throw out your 2 balls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Brenda, Might be doing my 3 Feathers match on that day (Mar 26th). I'm sure you will have a lot of support. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Brenda, I am playing my three feathers match that day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean I am playing my 3 Feathers on the day of the practice round - 26th March.

    ReplyDelete
  7. available for the match, not the pratice round

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am available for the match but Debbie and I will do our practise round at a weekend! C xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, can make the practice round. Good idea to help others with sharing out cost.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to mess you about Brenda, but I can make the 26th now as my 3 feathers match has been altered. If I am too late, I quite understand.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry not available. Hope you all have a good day.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete