West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Red Jumper needed
Sue Stickland needs a red jumper for thursday's match - I am not sure who has the spare's but if you have one available that you can lend to Sue can you please contact her. Thanks
I've got the spare jumper. I will leave it in the changing room next Tuesday as Caroline is going to provide the one for Thursday. Good Luck to all. Pat
I have my one so will sent her a text! C xx
ReplyDeleteI washed mine and now it fits a ten year old! so I will be bringing it with me but probably NOT wearing it.....
ReplyDeleteI've got the spare jumper. I will leave it in the changing room next Tuesday as Caroline is going to provide the one for Thursday. Good Luck to all.
ReplyDeletePat
Thanks everyone, I have now got Carolines so I am hoping it will be the lucky jumper!!
ReplyDelete