Thursday, 12 November 2009

What a GREAT Start


I have just arrived back from Chart Hills and what a great day I have had. Firstly the weather has been good but more importantly we have beaten Charts Hills 4-3. There has been some terrific games played today and wins for Kelly, Debbie C, Helen V and Stella have seen us win our first game of the season. There were also close games for Rena and Sue with Caroline having a difficult time due to illness.
Well done ladies I am so proud of you. Thanks also to Judith, Viv, Christine, Ray, Peggy & Ron for their support today.
Hopefully the team players will put up a report on their individual matches so that you can share their experience of the day.
Once again WELL DONE Ladies - you were GREAT.

10 comments:

  1. Well done ladies saw some great golf shots out there today, the highlight had to be Rena's near hole in one on the 11th, Had a lovely day with Ray walking the fairways willing you all on. Great start to your season. Love Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an excellent win for the Team. I think that all the preparation and practice definitely paid off, everyone was more than ready for our first match. The supporters - Peggy, Ron, Christine, Ray, Judith and Viv were brilliant!! What a good start for the squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done Pearson Team and supporters! I really enjoyed the golf but also sharing the day with you all. I agree with Kelly that everyone was prepared for the match and suggest we get some more course guides for the other courses we are yet to play! Thanks to Helen and Brenda for the organising etc.... If I don't see you at the weekend, I will look forward to seeing you on Thursday 19th. Debbie C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done everyone, what a good start to this years campaign. Although I was at work today my thoughts were with you!! Sorry I can't make the 19th, work certainly gets in the way!! Hopefully catch up with most of you at the AGM? Well done again, high FIVES to you all. Debs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from sunny Algarve! Been thinking of the squad all morning and felt the good vibes..... well done ladies. All the hard work and preparation has paid off. Helen & Brenda, you must BOTH be very proud..keep up the excellent work. Hugs to everyone and happy golfing (You must all be bunker experts by now!!)XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done West Malling. I had texts from Pat West and Jenny Lovedale offering their congratulations on the win. I had a great day,the girls from Chart Hills where very nice. Thanks to all our supporters especially Ray and Christine for bringing a new trolley to my playing partner (thought you where one our team, only joking)We are not bunker experts Marie, we did not go in any! See you all on the 19th. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again, please no more team photo's unless I can stand at the back behind someone very tall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went 4 up after 5 holes - I think my partner was thinking about catching her flight to Geneva! then she started to play and I didn't win a hole for the next 10 holes!! Kelly's training on not giving putts paid off as my partner missed a short one on the 16th and I hung on to the one shot lead. It was lovely to have all the support and it really felt like I was part of a team. Congratulations to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thoroughly enjoyed my game.. I went two up after three then all square then she went two up and then all square again. It was a bit of a see saw match and unfortunately she got ahead again at the 16th and so I was dormy and we halved the 17th so I lost 2 & 1. Thanks for all the supporters and well done to the rest of the team.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done girls. You did so well and it was a pleasure to watch. I can't believe Helen managed to organise such a beautiful day. Keep marching on, we have the the tools. An inspirational team, captain and lots of support.

    ReplyDelete