I thought you might like to know about margaret (although by now I think most people have already heard the news). She fell and broke her wrist last week. It is a straight break of her left wrist. She was rescued/helped by some kind men. Katie and Greg were great, taking her to hospital and waiting until family arrived.
She seemed cheerful when I spoke to her, her hand was still v.sore and swollen.She was going back to the hospital on Monday to have it checked again. I'm sure we all wish her a speedy recovery.
Sorry about the delay in this reaching you but I entered it in a new blogg thus destroying my password and gave just got it all sorted !!!!!!!!!
Judith
Wishing you a speedy recovery Margaret and hope you are back playing golf very soon xx
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! Poor Margaret. I do wish you a speedy recovery Margaret and come back with a bionic hand (Like Stella!). Rest up and love from sunny shores xxxx
ReplyDeletesorry to hear your news Margaret. Hope you will still be able to join us for lunch on our Get Together Days so that you can keep up to date with our progress while you recover and that you will be out playing golf soon.
ReplyDeleteGet well soon Margaret, hope you will still be able to attend our 'girls' night out at The Swan
ReplyDelete