It's been a week of two halves for my golf. Played Brenda in the winte singles and won 3 and 2. Played matchplay today against Pat Donovan and lost 6 and 5, Pat played very well and I have to be honest I was rubbish, back to the driving range. Well done Pat.
Today's Pearson Get Together was great. I played against Caroline with our Captain observing. I played like a numpty on the back 9 and lost 3 and 1. Company and weather were very enjoyable
ReplyDeleteI agree about the company and weather and I played like a numpty too...I think a half would have been a fair result. I have booked a lesson with Ash on Saturday morning as a result!!
ReplyDeleteI had a very enjoyable game of golf, much better than working! It was a bonus that I was playing well. Thank you for the game Rena
ReplyDelete