I am awaiting paperwork from Hever on our day out but verbally the plan is as follows.
We meet at 10 am for coffee and bacon rolls. We have four tee times booked (playing in fours)starting at 10.45 and we play the Kings and Queens 18 holes. Late lunch after golf and I will let you know what's on the menu when I hear from them. £35
If you would like to arrive early, at 8am but not before, to play the Princes course, (or as much of it as can be fitted in before 10 am), please respond to this posting so that I can let Hever know how many to expect early on the day. Any questions?
List of Players (Is this everyone?Anyone else want to come along? Anyone cannot make it?)
1 Helen S
2 Caroline H
3 Rena J
4 Pat W
5 Sue S
6 Helen V
7 Judith P
8 Debbie C
9 Debbie T
10 Kelly H
11Helen C
12 Pat D
13 Jeanette J
14 Stella P
15 Viv A
16 Brenda W
Looks like a SUPER away day at one of my favourite courses. Have a lovely day out everyone and enjoy yourselves!!! Will be thinking of you all, bacon putties & all! xxxx
ReplyDeleteI will be there for 8am
ReplyDeleteI will be going...happy to be there for 8am but don't want to miss the bacon rolls!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I won't be able to make it Brenda.
ReplyDeleteI was supposed to be going with Stella for 10 but has anyone got a space for me for the early start? If not will be happy to travel alone. I shall come for the + 9 holes Brenda x
ReplyDeleteI will be there, but I don't think I will come at 8 o'clock.
ReplyDelete