West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
Friday, 20 November 2009
In addition!
Sorry, girls there is a third option which was emailed to Pat D and that is Lamberhurst Golf Club which is £100 for a 4 ball to include breakfast or ham egg chips after our round.
I am hoping to be able to get out of work to join you on that day and would also be happy to do any of them..including the bacon roll as it's allowed on my diet!
I can't do the 10th due to work and having a day off for the Xmas lunch but I would love to join you if it's the 17th. Lamberhurst is favourite for me but am happy to tag along wherever you choose. xx
I am definitely up for any of these venues, they all seem quite a reasonable price.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am available that day and I am happy with whichever course you decide on.
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to be able to get out of work to join you on that day and would also be happy to do any of them..including the bacon roll as it's allowed on my diet!
ReplyDeleteLamberhurst option sounds good to me, but have pencilled date in diary so will go with the flow x
ReplyDeleteAll of the options sound good to me, I will go with the majority!!! Debbie C
ReplyDeleteSorry posted it in the wrong place first time.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy with any of the venues x
I can't do the 10th due to work and having a day off for the Xmas lunch but I would love to join you if it's the 17th. Lamberhurst is favourite for me but am happy to tag along wherever you choose. xx
ReplyDelete