Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Sundridge Park Friday 11th May 2012

The team for the above match is as follows Debbie Tennent Debbie Conder Kelly Hanson Lindsay Hart Rena Jones Stella Pitt Carol Eldridge Res Pat Donovan Please arrive at the latest 9:45 for a 10:15 start Thanks to all for being available and good luck on the day!

8 comments:

  1. I'll be there, but can not stay for tea, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck ladies

    may the force be with you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Something has come up at work so I cannot come and support as I was planning to do. But I know you will all be fabulous! I will be thinking of you!! Play Well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Play Well Ladies, great course, thinking of you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck ladies, will be thinking of you. Relax and enjoy. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck I'm sure you'll all be brilliant! Enjoy the lovely course too....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck team. I am planning to be there to support!
    We can do it.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Luck everyone ! I don't think I can come to support tomorrow. So GO GIRLS GO!!!

    ReplyDelete