Our return match against Sundridge Park on Tuesday 29th May is not that far away and I am hoping you are all practicing hard!!
Most of you will know that half the team are taking this to extremes and are currently in Turkey on a training week (or is it just a holiday!!) For this reason I have delayed the selection of next weeks team until they return when we can find out who is fit and who is in form and I hope you will bear with me.
I can however confirm that the team will be chosen from the following ladies:
Helen Venis
Debbie Tennant
Kelly Hanson
Debbie Conder
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Judith Parkhurst
Rena Jones
Julie Harris
Carol Eldridge
If you are not available please let me know asap.
I am also planning to be at the club on Sunday 27th May at 2pm to meet with those returning from Turkey to find out how the training (or holiday!!) has gone. We will also be playing a few holes if they have the energy as the conditions at West Malling will be vastly different to those in Turkey!! This meeting is not exclusive to those returning from holiday and if you are free please come along and join us. Please add your name to this post if you can make it. We will also take the opportunity to discuss some issues relating to rules that occurred in our last match so that we are fully prepared for next week!
We will finalise the team on Sunday after our Get Together.
Hope to see you all soon.
I will be playing 18 holes at 11am so will meet up with you in the bar after your few holes.
ReplyDeletehi everyone- sorry have a family commitment that day- i'm sure we will deliver - as we always do- on the 28th. GOOD LUCK to you all x
ReplyDelete