Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Sundridge Park Courtesy Rounds

We have just over a week to get familiar with the East Course at Sundridge so rather than canvass when people are available, I arranged times to play on three days and hopefully as many of you as possible can go.They seem to be quite flexible so when you have responded to the options below I will contact them with numbers. Thursday 3rd May after 9.30am Saturday 5th May after 1pm but before 2.30pm OR after 3pm Tuesday 8th May after 10.45am but before 1pm RSVP ASAP!

8 comments:

  1. I can do thurs 3rd or tues 8th, would prefer 8th (although means missing cap v sec, sorry Caroline and Jane)

    ReplyDelete
  2. could do 3rd but would mean re-arranging my Shekyls match, can't do 5th (Sittingbourne Mixed Open), can do 8th - although it will be 4th day's golf on the trot (hard life!!) would prefer morning slot but can do after 3pm if pushed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which day but tues 8th most likely if at all. Will know better after tomorrow!!,all those missing cap vs secretary could do it on saturday 12th!!! Hee hee. C xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Available for home match but not available for any practises at sundridge and would hope I was not needed at sundridge.I am free and will be there to support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am available on 11th May but not 29th. The only day that I can do practice round is Thursday 3rd if needed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tuesday 8th for me - sorry Caroline and Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    I am available for both matches. I would only be able to do a practice round this thursday(3rd).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I am available for both matches, but I would only be able to do a practice round on Tuesday morning 8th May as early as possible.

    ReplyDelete