Nicky probably doesn't want to face you again Helen V, so let's not let them know that our line up has changed!! And I have noted the kick off time Captain and am really looking forward to it (extremely)!!
Don't be surprised if Nicky turns up on Friday, she has got over losing now apparently! (and this is why I am not into rumours - because they are not reliable!!!)
I have heard on the grapevine that Nicky is not playing on Friday, so looks like they have a change of line up aswell.
ReplyDeleteNicky probably doesn't want to face you again Helen V, so let's not let them know that our line up has changed!! And I have noted the kick off time Captain and am really looking forward to it (extremely)!!
ReplyDeleteDon't be surprised if Nicky turns up on Friday, she has got over losing now apparently! (and this is why I am not into rumours - because they are not reliable!!!)
ReplyDelete