Can you all let me know what dates you are NOT available in May so that I am well prepared when I have to arrange the matches against our next opponents in Round THREE. These have to be played by the 30th May 2011.
Please add your details to this post.
Thanks
apart from the bank holidays I am available for all mid week dates (sad!)
ReplyDeleteI am playing in Opens on Thursday 19th May & Thursday 26th May
ReplyDeleteCANNOT DO 4,6,10,12,17,19 & 25.
ReplyDeleteI am NOT available on 4th,12th,13th(maybe)??18th,25th,26th.
ReplyDelete4th and 18th are maybe possible but I have Board meetings those days which i would have to try and change.
off to airport at 5pm! see you all soon.
C xx
I am not available for the 4th, 5th or 6th but the rest of the month looks ok for me. x x
ReplyDeleteI CAN'T make 17th, 19th, 23rd(maybe)xx
ReplyDeleteCan't do the 17th or 19th,and possibly not the 18th or the 25th
ReplyDeleteNot available for the 4th,17th,20th,23rd or 27th rest OK xx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHouse sitting 7th til 14th then should be ok for 19th and 20th and the following week ok for 27th, the 26 is very doubtful?!! Tue 31st im free!!
ReplyDeleteIn addition to the above I am probably also now not available for the 30th and 31st - TBC. Sorry!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAs requested dates not available in May.
ReplyDelete4th,5th,13th,17th and 25th.