West Malling Golf Club - Four County Champions 2012
Huge congratulations to Brenda, Debbie T, Lydia & Debbie C. I have a feeling that West Malling may well be black balled from this competition in the future!! Message for Debbie C: Helen S & I have yet to forgive you for that chip in on the 17th!!
Well done West Malling!!! Well played all of you. C xx
Well done Lydia and Debbie a great win.A clean sweep for West Malling - how good is that!
Huge congratulations to Brenda, Debbie T, Lydia & Debbie C. I have a feeling that West Malling may well be black balled from this competition in the future!! Message for Debbie C: Helen S & I have yet to forgive you for that chip in on the 17th!!
ReplyDeleteWell done West Malling!!! Well played all of you. C xx
ReplyDeleteWell done Lydia and Debbie a great win.
ReplyDeleteA clean sweep for West Malling - how good is that!