Thursday, 9 January 2014

We have two home matches to arrange before the end of April. Could you please check the following and say which dates you are NOT AVAILABLE!  Thank you

Tuesday 11 March.                                 Tuesday 1 April
Wednesday 12 March.                            Wednesday 2 April
Thursday 13 March.                                Thursday 3 April
Friday 14 March.                                     Friday 4 April
Tuesday 18 March.                                 Wednesday 9 April
Wednesday19 March.                              Thursday 10 April
Friday 21March
Wednesday 26 March
Friday 28 March


7 comments:

  1. surprise surprise! I am available for all......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha me too - these dates are fine !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can make them also if needed. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    I CANNOT do Tuesday 11th March (Wedding!) or 18th March.
    All others are fine, if needed!
    c xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant make the 11th of march, all other dates are fine.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am available, if needed. If I can help in any way just ask.

    ReplyDelete