Our next match is on Thursday 16th January 2014, away to Sidcup.
Courtesy rounds are available on Monday 6th or Wednesday 8th January.
We thought we could make it an away day, taking anyone who would like to play, whether you play Pearson or are just a supporter. We know it's not the best of courses but thought it might be fun!
Please can you let me know before Monday 23rd December either by adding a comment to the blog, text or email, which date you can play.
The team for the 16th will be published on the blog on Thursday 9th January, please also let me know if you are available, by one of the methods above, thank you.
I can can make the 8th for the away game. If I have to can rearrange the 6th. I'm also avaviable for the 16th. Thanks xx
ReplyDeleteWednesday 8th is better for me. I can make the 16th too if needed... X
ReplyDeleteWould love to come to Sidcup but unfortunately am due to have some surgery next week so will not be playing golf again until end of Feb.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to the Pearson Team for the next round. Will be thinking of you all.
I can make all the dates for the courtesy rounds and the match, if needed.
ReplyDeleteX
I'm available for both courtesy rounds and the match if required
ReplyDeleteX
I can make the away day for the 8th January
ReplyDeleteCan make dates, will be back. Good idea
ReplyDeletex
Should b ok for all dates but prefer the 8th !
ReplyDeleteI can do 8th and 16th but am working on the 6th.
ReplyDelete