Thursday, 16 January 2014

The confirmed date for the delayed Sidcup match is Thursday 30th January, 10 for 10.30.
The following ladies are definitely playing :- Julie Harris, Gina Wilson, Gill Newson, Carol Eldridge, Lisa Kiddie, Diana Scott.

We need one more player and a reserve.!
Could the following ladies let me know if they are available to play?
Sara Burbidge, Judith Parkhurst, Pat Donovan and Stella Pitt.
When all the ladies have replied a final team will be posted.

We can play a courtesy round on Monday 20th or 27th
                                                      Tuesday 21st or 28th
                                                      Thursday 23rd

Could you please let me know which day you would like to go?



4 comments:

  1. I can make Monday the 20th the 27th and 28th. For the courtesy round. I'm available for the match on the 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do all dates apart from Thursday 23rd for the courtesy round. I am available on 30th.

    ReplyDelete