No time to rest on our laurels we now have to plan for the next round!
As yet we do not know who we will be playing but so that we are prepared with possible dates for matches and practice rounds, we need to know the dates you are NOT available to play in May.
We are aware that many of you are off on exotic trips to far flung places in May so please add the details to this post and we can get on with the planning.
Many thanks
Well done WM Ladies, what a fantastic performance!!
ReplyDeleteIf required, I am available in May on the following dates:- 1,2,3 and 4.
8,9,10 and 11.
14, 16, 17, 18 ( if posible not the 18th )
Then we are back from Turkey and will either be playing well or b...dy awful, so the following dates am available as well 28, 29, 30, 31st.
If not required to play I am available as a personal shopper, food and beverage provider and in special circumstances golf guru, for the extremely desperate.
Peace and Love Ladies \/
Rena xx
at the moment NOT available on 3rd/8th/10th but might get a few days off towards the end of May when the exotic trippers are back. Thanks for your help and support Rena - will get umbrella stand fixed in place!!!
ReplyDeleteWell done everybody! You are all heroes!
ReplyDeleteI am available on 3rd May, 10th (possibly), 11th, 18th, 24 & 25th.
NOT available
ReplyDelete1st and 3rd (but these can be re-arranged)
Monday 7th (Bank Holiday)
sad.....
May is a bit of a busy month I'm afraid. I CAN'T make:
ReplyDelete1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 14th, 17th, 21st-25th, 28th
Xx
Not available on: 4th,7th,15th,22nd if you need me......!!
ReplyDeleteMe again, not available 15th and 21st to 25th
ReplyDeletehas everyone dried out yet.......
ReplyDeletenot about these days
1st/2nd/3rd/
7th/9th/11th/
23rd/
28th/30th
now have to also take out
ReplyDelete17th & 24th sorry
Hi,
ReplyDeleteNOT available....
2nd May (operation) to 9th May (inc)
18th May to 25th May inc
30th May possibly a problem
C xx
If required I am not available on 1st, 8th,12th, 16th,18th and then away on holiday from 29th for one week. I think this morning might even have been raining harder than Monday if that was possible, though sensibly I wasn't out in it. Hope everyone is now dry.
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda, Well done ladies for another great win.
ReplyDeleteI am not available on the following dates: 3rd,6th,10th,22nd & 24th May. Rain what rain I have just been standing out in gale force winds and rain supporting my grandson playing rugby for West Kent Trials yippee they won!!!!
Hi gosh May looks very busy!!
ReplyDeleteNot available on:
1st, 4th, 8th, 9th, 11th, 14th, 16th, 21st thru to 25th (hols), 28th & 30th
xxxx
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThe dates I can't make are 1st,10th,22nd. I may be on holiday from 2nd to 9th but this is unlikely.
ReplyDelete