The match tomorrow has been cancelled. Knole Park is still covered in snow and is likely to remain closed until possibly Thursday.
The match has been re-arranged for Friday 9th March with a 10am meet for a 10.30am start. If anyone is unavailable on this date please let me know.
I am now looking at Thursdays match against Ashford. As most of you know West Malling is also covered in snow and it is too early to know whether it will have cleared for Thursdays match. I will be checking with the club on a daily basis but the decision to play may have to be left until the last minute.
Just in case we can play the team will be:
Kelly Hanson
Debbie Conder
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Stella Pitt
Julie Harris
Carol Eldridge
Reserve: Rena Jones
Please confirm your availability asap.
Thanks
I am available on Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI can play too (hopefully I'll remember how!) x
ReplyDeleteI am available. Fingers crossed it is getting warmer so the snow might be gone in time! C xx
ReplyDeleteI can make thursday as well
ReplyDelete