Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Knole Park V West Malling Tuesday 7th February 2012

The team for this match is:

Debbie Tennant
Debbie Conder
Caroline Harrison
Lindsay Hart
Judith Parkhurst
Stella Pitt
Julie Harris

Reserve: Rena Jones

Please confirm your availability asap.

I have not yet heard from the Knole Park captain confirming the match but have it in my diary as a 10am meet for a 10.30am start. If this changes I will let you know.

The practice rounds at Knole Park were both played in dreadful weather so lets keep our fingers crossed that we are luckier with the weather on match day!!

9 comments:

  1. Yes I am available. Lets hope it is a bit warmer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there as reserve and banana person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck everyone. I have changed my Zumba workout to a Sundance!
    I am planning on playing early at WM and then going over to Knole Park to see the team in, if anyone wants to join me let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck everyone! Do it to them before they do it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there, so long as we are not knee deep in snow!!!
    Looking forward to it. C xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there too!! Debbie C xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Struggling to remember how to make a comment, so I hope you get this!! I will be there!!! Good luck to all the team, we can do it!!! Debs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just skied back from Deal!!! Will be there if the huskies behave!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck everyone. If you're all there then I'll be there to cheer you on x

    ReplyDelete