Monday, 6 February 2012

Knole Park Away

If you haven't already heard tomorrow's match at Knole Park has been cancelled due to the snow. We now have the task of re-arranging the match which is never an easy one!!

Knole Park are asking if we could play next Tuesday 14th February. Whilst I would not normally want to play two matches in the same week I do think we have a big enough squad to go with this. To help me make a decision could I please ask you all to confirm your availability next week, i.e. are you available for both matches or if you can only play one match which one. If you could let me have this information ASAP that would be very helpful.

I will let you know what is arranged as soon as I can.

Thanks

6 comments:

  1. I am available both dates, if you need me for anything
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am free next week!Let's hope the weather is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do both dates if needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can do both dates as I am off work next week anyway. it's half term!! C xx

    ReplyDelete